eGreece | eRepublik community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ARMY RE-ORGANISATION

Go down

ARMY RE-ORGANISATION Empty ARMY RE-ORGANISATION

Post by Admin Sat 16 May 2009 - 20:01

I've been appointed as MoD the Greek army will re-organise.
The new Greek army logo which must be used by all Greek soldiers fighting abroad as avatar is the following
Credits go to Nicolae Carpathia

ARMY RE-ORGANISATION Hellenic-Army-NSEvzone-4d4
or
ARMY RE-ORGANISATION Hellenic-Army-NSEvzone-Big-f16
'
Instead of two units,the Greek army will have one unit named "Evzones battalion".

There will be this unit under the Greek Gov Command and there is also the Merc unit of Pyros,which will help in defense any time needed.
In Pyros Merc Unit serve the following people:
tzavelas
Pericles1821
Spartan Pyros
Erlindur
harisstavr
Dimonpas
penestas
Eillo Tas
maliktaous
Kolitiris
thando
Ioannis Metaxas
FireChicken
Sklavos
taxi driver
ESETAI HMAR

They are all training and Pyros does a good job.

In the Evzones battalion unit will serve those with strength over 7 up to 20 people,contact me here or in game if you are interested.Soldiers serving in this unit will be equipped by the Ministry of Defense and must be quite active so to join a battal ASAP when called.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

ARMY RE-ORGANISATION Empty Re: ARMY RE-ORGANISATION

Post by Guest Sat 16 May 2009 - 21:23

I've joined up with Pyros forces for a while to get some good training in.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 16 May 2009 - 21:37

Thank you Makhs, for doing the honour to the Spartans Merc Corp to be mentioned under the Greek's army organization plan.

One clarification and one suggestion.

I would like to clarify that our group of soldiers has no official leader or owner and must be refereed as a group of "equals", since we will try to base our plans and organization upon collective decisions and executive duties (we also encourage and reward individuals initiative).

Concerning the domestic Greek army platoon, I would like to suggest that you adopt the following plan (based on the weak Greek economy) :

Each month, two groups (platoons) of 10 soldiers will follow a 2-week tour of duty.
The first one will be based on Greece and the second one (airborne) will be send to any active conflict zone (it may even be hosted in our foreign local facilities for immediate release - in case of emergency - and better supply).
The one located in Greece will work in a Governmental Q1 gun factory which will produce the needed guns to supply the second group.
The iron will be supplied by the Government.
In case that the army groups are stationed in our facilities they will receive their salary in the form of extra guns.
After two weeks both groups will exchange positions, meaning that the domestic group will become airborne and will be re-located to a hot spot, while the other group will return back to Greece to take positions in the gun factory for supply duties.

I hope this plan will be able to help the evolution of a strong Greek army and i wish to the new MoD good luck in the execution of his duties.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down