eGreece | eRepublik community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bosnian Embassy

4 posters

Go down

Bosnian Embassy Empty Bosnian Embassy

Post by Gazija97 Mon 6 Dec 2010 - 23:20

Hello,

I'm here as an ambassador of eBosnia and Herzegovina. We have decided to reopen embassies in order to keep in touch with our fellow countries, and to update you with correct information about events in our country. If you have any questions about us and our work, feel free to ask.

Now, allow me to represent current government of eBosnia and Hercegovina, starting with November 6th, 2010

President - toroman

Vice President - Pisoj Zobr

Minister of Economy - Aldin Joldic

Minister of Defence - donmarci

Minister of Foreign Office - Admir M

Minister of Work,Education,Social Care - pasha_the_one & Gradjanin NN

Leader of AntiTO Team - dadoman

Minister of Information - ClioPilot

Minister of Culture - tiro_bsc

Gazija97
Ambassador of eBiH in eGreece

Gazija97
Νεοσύλλεκτος
Νεοσύλλεκτος

Back to top Go down

Bosnian Embassy Empty Re: Bosnian Embassy

Post by Gazija97 Mon 6 Dec 2010 - 23:21

Dear friends
eBosnia and Herzegovina will be in war with much stronger eSerbia very soon. eSerbian president proposed war with eBosnia, member of EDEN.
Reason for war is eBosnian grain region WSR. eSerbia do not have grain region, so eSerbian President decided to take our. Other reason is yesterday presidental elections. Serbian PTO team failed to win this elections.

eSerbia have big military force, but we are not going to surrender. We are wellcome every help that people can send us. Please help your ally eBosnia donating some money or gold on this Presidental Organisation.
If you want you can come to eBosnia and help us. We will give you free ticket, job and other goods. Just send pm to me or on our eBiH Info

In the name of Bosnian Goverment
Thank you

Gazija97
Νεοσύλλεκτος
Νεοσύλλεκτος

Back to top Go down

Post by amella Thu 13 Jan 2011 - 23:24

Dear citizens of eGreece,
it is great honor to be a representative of eBosnia & Herzegovina's goverment in your country.
First, allow me to represent a current goverment of eBosnia & Herzegovina:

President : pasha_the_one

Prime minister : mobster1930

Minister of economy : Emir Ribic

Minister of defence : toroman

Minister of foreign affairs : admir m

Minister of work and social care : sargeraspa

Minister of information : Lucius Herenius
Due this month of my service like an ambassador in eGreece I hope that my work will bring closer our two countries. In this difficult times both countries need a loyal and wise ally. Hope of my government is that we can find that ally in eGreece and it's citizens. Because of all that I'm open for all of your sugestions and questions about eB&H, so feel free to ask!

eBiH ambassador,
amella
amella
amella
Νεοσύλλεκτος
Νεοσύλλεκτος

Back to top Go down

Post by Dodona_ Thu 13 Jan 2011 - 23:30

welcome Smile
Dodona_
Dodona_
Ταγματάρχης
Ταγματάρχης

Back to top Go down

Post by amella Thu 13 Jan 2011 - 23:35

Thanx! Very Happy
amella
amella
Νεοσύλλεκτος
Νεοσύλλεκτος

Back to top Go down

Post by amella Fri 28 Jan 2011 - 14:24

Dear citizens of eGreece

I have a sad obligations to inform you that two days ago my country lost our last free region Brcko District.

For now entire eBiH is under ocupation of eSerbia. But we are not going to give up from our country and I'm hoping that in future war for liberation of eBiH we would have help from you and your government.

Thanx!!
amella
amella
Νεοσύλλεκτος
Νεοσύλλεκτος

Back to top Go down

Post by Dimitris Edessa Fri 28 Jan 2011 - 19:36

Dear Friend

As a congressman for January i am sad to hear that your country is under occupation and we hope that soon you will be free again.
As from help from us we will be glad to offer it BUT you must communicate with our president and organize a good strike back when and if the minister of defense approve that.

Hope for the best relations between us
Dimitris Edessa
Dimitris Edessa
Λοχαγός
Λοχαγός

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down