eGreece | eRepublik community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Central Greece - High Iron

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Central Greece - High Iron Empty Central Greece - High Iron

Post by Guest Sun 3 May 2009 - 8:33

I have already mentioned that central Greece should be considered as a strategical target for Atlantis because of the High Iron trait which is an important element of war industry.

I recently read an article regarding the Romanian campaign in Asia and their strategical goals so I will also post it here (a small section of that article):

We start by reminding that the aim was campaigning in Asia, acquiring Karnataka main location of military development of Indonesia, the region with over 400 companies, where there is 100% of the iron companies Hungarians and Indonesians. A victory here would provide a potential monopoly in the arms industry.

The reason why, I display this quote is obvious and is related to our RW plans.

Central Greece is an important target for Atlantis but not more important that Karnataka, therefor they will not decisively help us to make an RW at this point if they don't first conquer Karnataka (or abandon this idea).

Romania is fighting and currently losing to the Huns and Indos, Spain is assisting Romania to its war effort and USA has begun an offensive against the Russians and the Huns.

Finally if Karnataka is conquered by Romania, then all peace members will look at central Greece as one of their last stronghold to maintain their iron industry (at high levels).

Back to top Go down

Central Greece - High Iron Empty Re: Central Greece - High Iron

Post by Guest Sun 3 May 2009 - 11:27

and then we will have a visit from our "friends" Turks. so i think that the training we have with you Pyros it will be very helpful. good luck with yous training and gyes dont start propagandas because nothing is official yet. we are just discussing Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 6 May 2009 - 19:21

It is propable that the Romanians will stop their advance towards the Asian continent and they will either turn to the west to confront the Huns or going south to attack the Bulgarians and Turks.
If we can manage to persuade the Romanians to attack south it will be great as we will be able to coordinate our RW attacks with theirs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 6 May 2009 - 19:41

yes but as in Central Greece there is a High source of iron romanian may want it. so what can we do? we can organize to hve RW in other areas but then how will we get Central Greece back?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 6 May 2009 - 20:03

Z0R0 wrote:yes but as in Central Greece there is a High source of iron romanian may want it. so what can we do? we can organize to hve RW in other areas but then how will we get Central Greece back?

They don't really want it or need it, they just don't want PEACE to have it.

Back to top Go down

Post by che greco Wed 6 May 2009 - 20:10

i think we should rent out central greece to other countries for a month or so and when they leave they can sell their companies to us Smile

Also pyros that is a good idea but i wouldn't get my hopes up. I think we depend too much on atlantis and unless they come down south they're never really gonna help us. I think we need to accept that and plan accordingly otherwise we are just fooling ourselves.

Also what's going on with the army/merc group? I'm in romania trying to get colonel but paying for my own weapons. Am i the only one whos paying for his own weapons? Sad

che greco
Στρατηγός
Στρατηγός

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 6 May 2009 - 20:37

I wouldn't count too much on Romania to help us out... Atlantis is usually about what's good for Romania, not any other member of Atlantis. I think che pretty much hit the mark there.

Also, I pay for my guns. Gimme five, pays for his guns buddy o/

Back to top Go down

Post by taxoparei Wed 6 May 2009 - 20:43

che greco wrote:Also what's going on with the army/merc group? I'm in romania trying to get colonel but paying for my own weapons. Am i the only one whos paying for his own weapons? Sad

No, i am also paying for my training. Don't worry Che you are not alone
taxoparei
taxoparei
Συνταγματάρχης
Συνταγματάρχης

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 6 May 2009 - 20:53

I think we need to open a new gun factory (the third one...lol)

Anyway, once there is a vacant place in any of the factories I will send you a pm, you will still working for your guns but you will get more than you can afford by a normal salary. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Mavro Wed 6 May 2009 - 22:07

I say we start slow. Let's take back some of the smaller regions and increase the population before we hit Central Greece. Romania has enough problems defending her own regions at the moment; we can't expect them to drop everything and come to our rescue. Although, it would be nice.
Mavro
Mavro
Ταγματάρχης
Ταγματάρχης

Back to top Go down

Post by che greco Wed 6 May 2009 - 22:28

Mavro wrote:I say we start slow. Let's take back some of the smaller regions and increase the population before we hit Central Greece. Romania has enough problems defending her own regions at the moment; we can't expect them to drop everything and come to our rescue. Although, it would be nice.

This makes sense but there are some things to consider:
1) for every region we add we will need an additional 10 active members to be congressmen. This will make us much more vulnerable to a a PTO.
2)If we were to obtain a region with medium iron and people open up iron companies then these companies will no longer be able to compete should we get back central greece and it's high iron.

Basically my opinion is that if we go for another region we will probably be stuck with it for at least another 3 months similar to thrace so we would need to pick wisely.

Also this game is getting too boring too fast with the same old stuff.

che greco
Στρατηγός
Στρατηγός

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 6 May 2009 - 23:19

we need to not worry about RWars for awhile unless Turkey actually does get involved with Romania fighting Iran. If that happens then taking some of the smaller regions back wouldn't be a bad idea. Attica is not a bad start.

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthonios Thu 7 May 2009 - 3:19

Keep in mind that Atikka is a very heavily populated Turkish region. Im not sure it should be one of our prime targets right now.
Anthonios
Anthonios
Στρατάρχης
Στρατάρχης

Back to top Go down

Post by Mavro Thu 7 May 2009 - 16:26

Anthonios wrote:Keep in mind that Atikka is a very heavily populated Turkish region. Im not sure it should be one of our prime targets right now.
That's true. Any region we liberate is likely to be full of Turkish citizens.
Mavro
Mavro
Ταγματάρχης
Ταγματάρχης

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 7 May 2009 - 18:29

taking this region would be a MAJOR blow to turkey. I will admit that. It would be a very big battle to win though.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next