eGreece | eRepublik community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Embassy of eGreece in eMalaysia

Go down

Embassy of eGreece in eMalaysia Empty Embassy of eGreece in eMalaysia

Post by argiris7 Thu 8 Dec 2011 - 22:41

Καλησπέρα,
Σε αυτό το άρθρο βρίσκεται το σχήμα της Μαλαισιανής κυβέρνησης:
http://www.erepublik.com/en/article/-cp-cabinet1-1919484/1/20#comments

Hello eWorld!

Yesterday I won the CP Elections, can't say it was hard to win and today my cabinet and I will start this term.

Cabinet:

President|Πρόεδρος: Marcotje

Vice-President|Αντιπρόεδρος: Atsalenios
Why? I was vice-president for Atsalenios and it was fun working together with him and with all his experience I'm sure he will do great!

Personal Advisor|Προσωπικός σύμβουλος: Firebourne
Why? Working is great with Firebourne and he always knows a way to make me look to things differently and I think that's important.

Minister of Finance|Υπουργός Οικονομικών: eMalaysia doesn't have a lot of great economics however I found one and now we are talking about it and I hope I can bring good news soon.

Minister of Defence|Υπουργός Άμυνας: JUJAI23
Why? JUJAI23 knows how to handle these things and will do a great job.

Deputy Minister of Defence|Υφυπουργός Άμυνας: Bolliver Sockwash
Why? He has shown a great potential and I hope Bolliver Sockwash will learn a lot from JUJAI23.

Minister of Foreign Affairs|Υπουργός Εξωτερικών: Myntax Urne
Why? Myntax Urne is a good friend of mine and knows a lot of people and has been MoFA of eMalaysia before (3 Times I think).

Minister of Social Affairs|Υπουργός Εσωτερικών: Dr. Straatman
Why? He is experienced and can help a lot of new players which is one of my goals I would like to archieve this term.

Minister of Immigration|Υπουργός Μετανάστευσης: Amli Nujhan
Why? A smart eMalaysian which has defintly a lot of potential and will do a great job on this position.

Deputy?
Are you interested to become a Deputy of one of the Ministers? If you want to help and enjoy it then I'm sure we will find you a good department to be a Deputy. No experience required, only activity! Mail me if you are interested in becoming a deputy and of course from which department.

If you have any questions feel free to ask and I will gladly answer them.

Your new President,
Marco

Αναφορά:
Αυτή τη στιγμή η Μαλαισία βρίσκεται σε κρίσιμη κατάσταση και χρειάζεται βοήθεια εναντίον των Τούρκων!Ο πρόεδρος της Μαλαισίας μου είπε ότι θα ήθελε
να συνεχιστεί η συνεργασία μεταξύ των χωρών μας αλλά δεν ξέρει αν θα περάσει ο νόμος με τόσους Τούρκους στο κοινοβούλιο! http://www.erepublik.com/en/Malaysia/law/90562
Ακόμα δεν έχει οριστεί Υπουργός Οικονομικών κάτι που πιστεύω θα γίνει σύντομα.Οι Μαλαισιανοί είναι ουδέτεροι στρατιωτικά,δηλαδή δεν ανήκουν σε κάποια συμμαχία,όμως είναι σύμμαχοι με την eGreece αρκετούς μήνες τώρα.Τον περασμένο μήνα οι Τούρκοι σε συνεργασία με ένα Μαλαισιανό κατάφεραν να βγάλουν δική τους κυβέρνηση και να υπογράψουν συμμαχίες με αρκετές χώρες της ONE.

Οικονομικα(Οι τιμες δεν ειναι συνεχεια σταθερες):

Food
Q1 Food: 0.67 MYR = 0.00067 G
Q2 Food: 1.32 MYR = 0.00132 G
Q3 Food: 2.00 MYR = 0.002 G
Q4 Food: 2.66 MYR = 0.00266 G
Q5 Food: 3.30 MYR = 0.00330 G

Weapons
Q1 Weapons: 7.30 MYR = 0.0073 G
Q2 Weapons: 14.65 MYR = 0.01465 G
Q3 Weapons: 70.00 MYR* = 0.07 G*
Q4 Weapons: 28 MYR = 0.028 G