eGreece | eRepublik community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ive been banned

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

ive been banned Empty ive been banned

Post by Sophotatos Thu 21 May 2009 - 22:58

whose the weak juicy cunt that reported my article as "offensive" and got me banned??? this will mean war, as whoever did this isn't the only one who can press a "report" button. man up you coward whoever you are Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Sophotatos
Sophotatos
Στρατηγός
Στρατηγός

Back to top Go down

ive been banned Empty Re: ive been banned

Post by taxoparei Thu 21 May 2009 - 23:45

for which one were you banned?
the one about eGreece or the one about eRomania?

i have read both and i can't find anything offencive
taxoparei
taxoparei
Συνταγματάρχης
Συνταγματάρχης

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 21 May 2009 - 23:49

Which article Sopho?
I remember reading a great article about civil war in eGreece with generalisimo Ikarti??
Was that your article?

If we are speaking about this article then it was great and with photos and everything it was fun and not at all offensive...
So if this was the article that made you banned, then I really can't understand how the admins take desicions..... Neutral

Whatever, I guess your ban is temp, so you will soon return.

cheers mates

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 22 May 2009 - 0:12

Sophotatos wrote:whose the weak juicy cunt

Haha who knows why you would ever be banned?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophotatos Fri 22 May 2009 - 0:45

Zorba wrote:
Sophotatos wrote:whose the weak juicy cunt

Haha who knows why you would ever be banned?

I know seriously. Laughing

Yes it was the civil war article with pictures. the article has been deleted and i was temp-banned. That article was totally harmless.
Sophotatos
Sophotatos
Στρατηγός
Στρατηγός

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 22 May 2009 - 0:55

I read that article, and it was not offensive at all! I don't think that we should give the rebellion media coverage, and I commented that, if you saw it.
Sometimes the Admins can really be unfair. After the Hungarian TO of Estonia, I published an article in Romania asking them to invade Hungary, my exact words were: "please kill Hungary". Last I knew, thae article had about 75 votes. Then one day I logged on and got a message from the Admins saying that they pulled my article because it was "extremely obscene and extremely racist". I didn't get banned though.

Back to top Go down

Post by Myronas Fri 22 May 2009 - 1:34

Sophotatos wrote:whose the weak juicy cunt that reported my article as "offensive" and got me banned??? this will mean war, as whoever did this isn't the only one who can press a "report" button. man up you coward whoever you are Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Didn't you read the comments under your article, Sophotate? A certain known person who didn't like it said he would report you.
In case you don't remember I'm not telling you, I'm not a snitch. But you can ask the same question you are asking here in another one of your articles, maybe he doesn't read the forum.
Myronas
Myronas
Συνταγματάρχης
Συνταγματάρχης

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophotatos Fri 22 May 2009 - 2:10

who did it
Sophotatos
Sophotatos
Στρατηγός
Στρατηγός

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthonios Fri 22 May 2009 - 2:36

Wow, I can't believe you got banned...
If anyone was around that long ago, some of you may remember that article that I wrote about the Turks that everyone called "rascist" I never got banned for it, which surprised me. I wrote things like:
Filthy Turks, crawl back into the holes from which you came forth!
And several death threats.
It was quite funny actually. Alot of them got really worked up about it. Razz
Anthonios
Anthonios
Στρατάρχης
Στρατάρχης

Back to top Go down

Post by Simon Arr Fri 22 May 2009 - 3:47

I'm almost certain that is Ikarti, Carpathea, Sledra.
Balambani posted one article copying your method and after 2 minutes he deleted it himself. Someone must said him to delete it so he can report yours.
Moreover this 3 roufianoi are attacking by mass reports.
Simon Arr
Simon Arr
Στρατηγός
Στρατηγός

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 22 May 2009 - 4:08

What did the article say? or show?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophotatos Fri 22 May 2009 - 5:08

Who are the 3 roufianoi?

Myronas you should let me know who is responsible. To stay tight-lipped in this case is like not reporting a crime, so no charges of "snitching" will be leveled.

Nikis, the article was completely harmless, which is why I am outraged. Had I done something worth reporting I would brush it off as "getting what I deserved" or "I got cought," but this is and attack on the innocent.
Sophotatos
Sophotatos
Στρατηγός
Στρατηγός

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 22 May 2009 - 6:10

Sophotatos wrote:Who are the 3 roufianoi?

He's probably refering to Ikarti, Slenda, and one other person that escapes my memory at the moment, Nicholas Carpathia I think?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophotatos Fri 22 May 2009 - 10:36

Until I find out exactly who is responsible, we will never hear the end of this.

Here I am, trying to stay out of the conflict, trying to be cordial to everyone, and the moment I try to have a little bit of fun, my shot gets deleted. This kind of nonsense will not stand. I will know who is responsible.
Sophotatos
Sophotatos
Στρατηγός
Στρατηγός

Back to top Go down

Post by Myronas Fri 22 May 2009 - 11:32

Sophotatos wrote:Who are the 3 roufianoi?

Myronas you should let me know who is responsible. To stay tight-lipped in this case is like not reporting a crime, so no charges of "snitching" will be leveled.

Nikis, the article was completely harmless, which is why I am outraged. Had I done something worth reporting I would brush it off as "getting what I deserved" or "I got cought," but this is and attack on the innocent.
I wans't there when he pressed the button, so I can't be certain, Sophotate, can I?
I gave you a hint though. Asking arround here won't help you much, I doubt that the culprit reads this forum.
You 'd better ask in game, you might get your answer there.
Myronas
Myronas
Συνταγματάρχης
Συνταγματάρχης

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next