eGreece | eRepublik community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Problems that Greece must consider.

4 posters

Go down

New Problems that Greece must consider. Empty New Problems that Greece must consider.

Post by yannis balambani Tue 16 Jun 2009 - 9:47

After the liberation of Central Greece alot of Turks were left behind. This means that now the majority of the population in Greece are PEACE GC and not Greeks. This could be the revenge of Battalgazi so I suggest we aproach the next elections with caution. We can only allow Greeks to represent each party so all Greeks in Greece must do their Job of avoiding this. Worst cames to the Worst they will make a party in which we will need allied help.

I suggest we do plan something now to avoid situations.

yannis balambani
Συνταγματάρχης
Συνταγματάρχης

Back to top Go down

New Problems that Greece must consider. Empty Re: New Problems that Greece must consider.

Post by Guest Tue 16 Jun 2009 - 9:57

yannis balambani wrote:We can only allow Greeks to represent each party so all Greeks in Greece must do their Job of avoiding this. Worst cames to the Worst they will make a party in which we will need allied help.

+1
That is what i was suggesting from the moment that i understood the the political sector of the game,we should closely control the congress members to be Greek and to be trustful,ofcourse people like Anthinios isnt Greek but we all know that he wont lead Greece to a PTO.

So we should check all the people at the political parties that have some power.

My opinion
~106Rallye~

Back to top Go down

New Problems that Greece must consider. Empty Re: New Problems that Greece must consider.

Post by Guest Tue 16 Jun 2009 - 9:58

106Rallye wrote:
yannis balambani wrote:We can only allow Greeks to represent each party so all Greeks in Greece must do their Job of avoiding this. Worst cames to the Worst they will make a party in which we will need allied help.

+1
That is what i was suggesting from the moment that i understood the the political sector of the game,we should closely control the congress members to be Greek and to be trustful,ofcourse people like Anthonios isnt Greek but we all know that he wont lead Greece to a PTO.

So we should check all the people at the political parties that have some power.

My opinion
~106Rallye~

Back to top Go down

Post by Mavro Tue 16 Jun 2009 - 16:54

I'll come back to eGreece to run for Congress again as soon as my new character reaches level 12 (tomorrow). For those that don't know, I held a seat in Congress this month until I fell victim to the ban tsunami that struck the country.

By the way, it looks like the Q1 food companies have been on vacation lately. I'll open Kasos Foods again if that will help get the Q1 food market going.

Last edited by Mavro on Tue 16 Jun 2009 - 18:17; edited 1 time in total
Mavro
Mavro
Ταγματάρχης
Ταγματάρχης

Back to top Go down

Post by Anthonios Tue 16 Jun 2009 - 18:14

That is what i was suggesting from the moment that i understood the the political sector of the game,we should closely control the congress members to be Greek and to be trustful,ofcourse people like Anthinios isnt Greek but we all know that he wont lead Greece to a PTO.

Actually I am Greek, I just don't live there...
Anthonios
Anthonios
Στρατάρχης
Στρατάρχης

Back to top Go down

Post by Constantinos Tue 16 Jun 2009 - 19:34

There will be a PTO attempt against us in the future, we can be sure of that. We need to keep bringing people to the game and we need to gain the respect of our allies so they help us when needed.

Constantinos
Συνταγματάρχης
Συνταγματάρχης

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down