eGreece | eRepublik community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NEW PRESIDENT

4 posters

Go down

NEW PRESIDENT Empty NEW PRESIDENT

Post by Efthimios Pappas Sat 28 Mar 2009 - 16:48

Following my decision not to run for President this month, has left this office open.
As the former President I am glad to inform that all interested should sign bellow.
However, beeing a President requires plenty of knowledge for the game (diplomacy, economics,military orgnization etc.) and time to 'waste' managing the country, negotiating with other President, meeting withthe Ministers to plan new laws and more.
This means that you must be a realy active member and , in order to have that knowledge. an 'old' player.
So before I go I have to propose a new President. Many citizens congressmen and citizens passed through my mind but two steped out.
Makoulian and Jaguaros. Makoulian is still our MoFA and Jaguaros our MoE.
Several weeks ago I read about Makoulian's will, to leave politics. This leaves me with one candidate. Jaguaros.
Jaguaros is one of the best associates I ever had. He is always willing to help and his knowledge of the game and especially of its economic contents would make him the best candidate for Presidency.
I strongly recommend that at least for these elections Jaguaros should be our candidate.
However this is Democracy and I await your comments.
Efthimios Pappas
Efthimios Pappas
Ταγματάρχης
Ταγματάρχης

Back to top Go down

NEW PRESIDENT Empty Re: NEW PRESIDENT

Post by Guest Sat 28 Mar 2009 - 17:11

Jaguaros is a fine candidate, and probably (one day) he will be an excellent president of eGreece, but for the moment I think that Makoulian is the most suited for one reason.
This reason is the fact that Makoulian will probably become a sleeper (almost inactive) sometime during summer because of his military service.
Therefor I think that Jaguaros may wait for a while and Makoulians deserve to become the next president (after Efthimios) of the liberated Greece.
This is my opinion.

Bottom line is that Makoulian and Jaguaros are both equals and most capable to become presidents.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 28 Mar 2009 - 18:54

I would agree but like Efthimios said Makoulian doesn't want involved in politics for a while.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 28 Mar 2009 - 20:11

Josh Mahurin wrote:I would agree but like Efthimios said Makoulian doesn't want involved in politics for a while.

I believe that the actions of Makoulian aim for the unity of the eGreek people, and this is the reason why he wanted to step down from politics (out of modesty and in order to not distrurb the unity) in this early hours of the new found eGreek state.
I am not entitled to speak for Makoulian or Jaguaros but it is my impression that both of them know very well what is for the best interest of the Greek state.

To be a president will not make a difference for anyone since these guys already give most part of their free time in order to make everything running as it should be for the interest of the citizens of eGreece.

Back to top Go down

Post by baglamas Sat 28 Mar 2009 - 21:01

couldn't agree more with pyros. the are both equally skilled to be presidents and since mak will be gone for some time in the near future, it would be good to offer his service to the eGreek nation as soon as possible. i'm sure all of us will support both of them.
καλή θητεία σε όποιον βάλει υποψηφιότητα Smile
baglamas
baglamas
Λοχαγός
Λοχαγός

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 28 Mar 2009 - 21:19

συμφωνώ σε όλα με τον Pyro , ο "μακουλιαν" θα ήταν καλο να βάλει για πρόεδρος και ο "jaguaros" να αναλάβει αργότερα...Είναι καλο να κρατάμε εφεδρείες.

Back to top Go down

Post by Efthimios Pappas Sat 28 Mar 2009 - 23:59

Maki we are waiting for your comment as well.
Efthimios Pappas
Efthimios Pappas
Ταγματάρχης
Ταγματάρχης

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun 29 Mar 2009 - 4:10

Ok,I'm saying it in English so that everyone can understand. I'm really flattered by your words. And it's an honour when you are considered a candidate for the presidency. Truth is I wanted to stop politics but it seems I'm addicted to them,after the post I made in the old forum,I never stopped working on stuff related to the government.I will speak with Jaguaros (who btw is a closest friend and a buisness partner as well hehe) and we will take a decision together.As some people said yes I will minimize ,maybe end my activity after summer due to army duty,but I would never accept being nomitating president just to be "rewarded" and "enjoy" that position before leaving. It would be only for the benefit of eGreece with the little powers I may provide. Jaguaros(Dimitris) is a person I totally trust,and it would be my selection for the next president but in case he doesn't want that position,and since I'm seeing support from my compatriots,I would definetely not deny the honour of being candidate for the presidency.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Efthimios Pappas Sun 29 Mar 2009 - 14:40

Great Maki. No need to contact Jaguaros he thinks you should be the next President as well.
I am immediatelly proposing you.
Congratulations!
I am glad to pass this office to a friend and capable politician.
Good luck.
Efthimios Pappas
Efthimios Pappas
Ταγματάρχης
Ταγματάρχης

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 29 Mar 2009 - 14:44

Good luck Maki:-)

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaguaros Sun 29 Mar 2009 - 16:39

From my side, the people that should, know already my opinion on the Presidency. So i dont believe there is sth to be discussed Smile

Jaguaros
Συνταγματάρχης
Συνταγματάρχης

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 30 Mar 2009 - 10:38

Congratulations Makoulian , I will fully support you as I believe you got what it takes to be a President. But Efthimios , it would be good if you made a public announcement first.. because I saw a Country President nominee inside the game and I was wondering what the hell was going on... anyway , let's hope it's an easy election with no foreign interventions..

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down